DarkModz
Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Live Stream: Day 1 Replay - GamesCom Newhea10

Welcome to DarkModz. To access the whole site, you will need to register or signin. Thanks for visiting DarkModz.

DarkModz is a gaming community filled with Reviews, Hacks, Up-to-date glitches, and an all around great community.

SIGNUP OR SIGN IN NOW!
DarkModz
Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Live Stream: Day 1 Replay - GamesCom Newhea10

Welcome to DarkModz. To access the whole site, you will need to register or signin. Thanks for visiting DarkModz.

DarkModz is a gaming community filled with Reviews, Hacks, Up-to-date glitches, and an all around great community.

SIGNUP OR SIGN IN NOW!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Live Stream: Day 1 Replay - GamesCom

Message (Page 1 of 1)

HHayer98

HHayer98

Post Rank
Post Rank

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Treyarch has partnered with Microsoft to provide fans with the first Black Ops 2 Live Stream Event, direct from GamesCom 2012 in Germany. Thanks to YouTube user 23smoggyteessider, we can watch the full stream right here! The event featured Treyarch's executive producer Mark Lamia and game designer David Vonderhaar and was hosted by Xbox Live’s Larry “Major Nelson” Hyrb.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Live Stream: Day 1 Replay - GamesCom 4rky6

What exactly can we learn from the stream? Vonderhaar took us through the many of the game's core aspects: weapons, perks and even maps. Also shown off was “CoDCaster” mode, a new feature that will debut in Black Ops 2. It will allow players to watch live and pre-recorded gameplay, from the perspective of a commentator. In addition, the viewer will have access to the map overview, scoreboard, HUD elements, the picture-in-picture feature and even the team chatter; you have full control over everything you see and hear.

Check out the replay of the stream below:

There is over an hour of footage in the stream. Let us know what you think of all the details that have emerged of Black Ops 2 from GamesCom. Do you like the direction Treyarch is taking with Black Ops 2?

Stay tuned for further coverage of the Black Ops 2 live stream events (open the spoiler below to see the schedule).

Spoiler:

Source: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/content.php?r=708-Black-Ops-2-Multiplayer-Live-Stream-Day-1-Replay-GamesCom

DarkModz

DarkModz

Administrator

Posted Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Nice post bro
Can't wait for bops 2

https://darkmodz.forumotion.net

Assassinsaj

Assassinsaj

Post Rank
Post Rank

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 am

psn assassinsaj

Assassinsaj

Assassinsaj

Post Rank
Post Rank

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:15 am

i have posted over 20 posts please add me my psn is AssassinSaj

dmandusty

dmandusty

Post Rank
Post Rank

Posted Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 am

does anyone know how they can give me mod menu on Mw2 ps3???

david.hoffman.733

david.hoffman.733

Post Rank
Post Rank

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:26 pm

i really cant wait for this game to come out. it looks like a great idea and a lot of fun. hoping people wont ruin with ugly comments.

SnipeZ

SnipeZ

Post Rank
Post Rank

Posted Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Pretty Kool

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum